Saturday, August 15, 2009

New semester

Well, I am about to start school again. I got a lot done over the summer though. Check bit.ly/barbierover for some updates on the rover project. I also got my server up and running. I installed wordpress (which isn't quite working yet) and drupal going as well. Drupal can do blogs though, so I might just use that. My server is running Windows Server 2008 database edition. I set up remote desktop and I installed loginexpress. The physical machine is sitting under my desk at home. I will have my brother turn it on and then I can remotely connect and add/remove roles and stuff. I am not completely happy with it yet, so I won't release the URL yet. I won't have a lot of time to work on it during the year, but I will work on it when I can.
My buddy Bandit5317 over at xbox-scene.com just made engadget with his micro xbox. He is also working on an xbox360 laptop. That dude is quite a craftsman.

No comments:

Post a Comment