Saturday, May 30, 2009

Catch up

Wow, a lot has happened. This is, sadly, a quick post to do a couple things.

1. A better way to do usb booting: UNetbootin will take an iso and make a flash drive bootable in a jiffy.

2. The barbie rover project is coming along nicely. Today we go most of the hardware done, so it actually has wheels and new motors and gears! The biggest thing left to do is software and electronics, plus any extras we want (speakers, rockets, etc).

I will post later with more pictures of the project and a summary of the code and the terrible process it has been. I can't wait to start driving this thing, and then start wardriving this thing. We are going to get some more work done tomorrow with the hardware and painting. I will be working on code tomorrow night (maybe afternoon to) and monday. I really hope my new plan goes as smooth as it is supposed to. anyway, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment